Package 2 - Tournament Traveler 4 (Camera Pole, Tripod, Monitor - Camera IS NOT included)
The tournament traveler 4 weighs about 20 pounds, is very mobile, and easy to transport. This package contains the following:
- Lightweight, heavy gauge aluminum tripod with adjusting legs.
- Powder coated wear-resistant metal parts
- Heavy-duty poly-webbing
- 16-foot carbon-fiber composite camera pole
- Locking pins to keep your pole securely extended
- Swivel Base
- SVT center-split sand bags (empty)
- Carrying bag with heavy-duty water-resistant nylon shell and accessories pocket.
- 7” Field monitor with inputs for HDMI, VGA, Audio and Video
- Monitor cloth sunshade
- Long-life battery and charger (4-5 hours of recording time)
- Aluminum carrying case for monitor.
This kit does not include the camera and wiring to connect a camera to the monitor. It is designed for those who wish to use their own camera. Using your own camcorder can save you some costs. You will need to purchase the needed cords, extensions and controllers for your specific camera. Many cameras already have the ability to hook up to Lanc controllers or may have Wi-Fi capability.
Connecting to the 7" monitors in package 2 is simple. These monitors come with HDMI, RCA and computer monitor hookups. The distance from the camera to the monitor requires about 15 feet of cable.